Menu
sfrancislove
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Can a Travel Pass be used in Iceland to connect to the internet?

I'm not sure if Iceland is deemed to be in the EU and if the Travel Pass can be used there?  Does anyone know?

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Can a Travel Pass be used in Iceland to connect to the internet?

http://help.virginmedia.com/system/selfservice.controller?CMD=VIEW_ARTICLE&ARTICLE_ID=164631&CURRENT...

See the link above. Call costs go down from 1 July. Iceland is most definitely not in the EU. But it is in the European Economic Area (EAA) which means that what applies in the EU applies to the EEA. That includes data passes for PAYG. Happy? Welcome to the Forums.

-----------------------

Superuser 2016/17
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Can a Travel Pass be used in Iceland to connect to the internet?

http://help.virginmedia.com/system/selfservice.controller?CMD=VIEW_ARTICLE&ARTICLE_ID=164631&CURRENT...

See the link above. Call costs go down from 1 July. Iceland is most definitely not in the EU. But it is in the European Economic Area (EAA) which means that what applies in the EU applies to the EEA. That includes data passes for PAYG. Happy? Welcome to the Forums.

-----------------------

Superuser 2016/17
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.