Menu
ands85
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Can I talk to someone who can actually HELP me!?

Due to my microphone on my phone breaking, I am needing to buy a new phone as soon as possible.

Today I have been in a Virgin Mobile store AND spoken with someone through on line chat (no microphone means no phone calls!). As a Virgin Mobile customer of 16 years I was totally baffled at both employees disinterest at keeping me on as a customer. They were content on both passing me on to each other rather than giving a life long customer the deal that would keep them on board.

As a result I am making the move over to EE but just wanted to pass on my experience to someone at Virgin who would actually pay attention and maybe want to improve things for their company rather than just dismissing it or passing it on the next schmuck to deal with.

In short, I am looking for an email address I can contact as the Virgin website details that complaints can only be logged over the phone or by post.

It's 2016. Post? Seriously.

Thanks in advance,

Andy

0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can I talk to someone who can actually HELP me!?

The website is correct there is no email address, only the two options you mentioned.
Sadly I'm not surprised at you treatment the customer service has gone down every year for five or six years
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can I talk to someone who can actually HELP me!?

Hi ands85,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thank you for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you have had such a bad experience trying to get the microphone problem with your handset fixed.

If you would like for me to look into this for you, I'll be happy to see if I can help further. First, I will need to take more information from you. I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos