Menu
MrsRosey
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Can I opt out of my virgin rolling contract but continue to pay for the iPhone handset?

The deals on virgin a shocking atm. I am hoping to opt out of the rolling contract but continue to pay for the handset. Is this possible????
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Lee_B
Fibre optic
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Can I opt out of my virgin rolling contract but continue to pay for the iPhone handset?

your welcome MrsRosey

If you want to change your package then by all means ring Virgin and let them have a look at the alternative options for you.
Have I answered your question today? Mark the question as resolved if so!

Mark as helpful answer if this has helped you to show other members the resolution

Virgin Mobile Staff , However, All opinions are my own

0 Kudos

All Replies
Lee_B
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can I opt out of my virgin rolling contract but continue to pay for the iPhone handset?

Hi MrsRosey

Good question!

As part of the agreement you took, it states

You must maintain the airtime agreement whilst there is an outstanding balance on the handset agreement.

So you would have to continue paying the SIM only rate.

is there any reason why you wanted to cancel?

Mark as helpful answer if this has helped you to show other members the resolution

MrsRosey
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Lee_B
I've just been looking around recently ano have discoverEd I can get a lot more for my money with different suppliers. IMaybe really disappointed. As a long term virgin customer. I have two mobile contracts, telephone, broadband and TV with virgin
0 Kudos
Lee_B
Fibre optic
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

your welcome MrsRosey

If you want to change your package then by all means ring Virgin and let them have a look at the alternative options for you.

0 Kudos
MrsRosey
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I've looked online and it seems it's with all or nothing £6 or £18 plus the cost of the handset
0 Kudos
Lee_B
Fibre optic
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

By all means contact the team on 789 to look at alternative options

0 Kudos