Menu
rybczak-arczi
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Call on abroad

I m on holiday on poland i call costumer service to activate roming on my 2 numbers my and my wife but virgin activate only 1 i can not call 789 and press any key dont see other nymber on virgin mobile web i m so angry trying to sort ot out so long 4h how to contact with virgin mobile from abroad
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Call on abroad

Hi rybczsk-arczi,

you may be able to activate the roaming on the other number yourself.

Go to "Manage my services" > "Roaming" needs to be set to ON & "International call barring" needs to be set to OFF

Make the change by moving the "switch" in your account.
(Click the other side of the rectangle box).

After changing the settings, allow time for your account to update then reboot your phone.
(Virgin advise that this update may take upto 24 or longer from abroad to come into effect).

I recommend periodically turning the phone off/on to see if it finds and selects a network.

You may have to go into the phone's settings and do a manual search for network.

Otherwise, to call Virgin Mobile from abroad, their UK support line number is: +447953 967 967

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

0 Kudos
rybczak-arczi
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Call on abroad

Hi its did not work on my virgin mobile profile not showing mumber that i looking for i dont know why and when i call this number i can not press any key so its say good bye
0 Kudos