Menu
Delisle
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Call forwarding on virgin mobile

When is this essential service going to be reactivated? I live in the Cotswolds where EE reception is very poor indeed and I had understood that this service was to be offered again shortly. Without this the Virgin Mobile service offered is incomplete.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Call forwarding on virgin mobile

Offered again, as far as I'm aware it's never been part of Virgins offerings, they started as payg only and had services accordingly, they now offer full contracts but the same services.

no call forwarding, no 4g, second class voicemail, I could continue 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Call forwarding on virgin mobile

Hi Delisle

Thanks for getting in touch about the call forwarding feature being available with Virgin Media.

As has been mentioned by @J0hn, this is not something we are able to offer at present and my apologies about this.

I am aware that most handsets to have the capacity to add call forwarding to them, and this may be something you could look into yourself, but it would not be something we would be able to support you with.

If you are not sure how to go about setting this up then you could take a look at the user guide for your make and model of handset, most of which can be downloaded from Google if you don't have the original.

Take care and let us know how you get on Smiley Happy

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos