Menu
osyduck
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

CONNED

VIRGIN I AM NOT HAPPY TODAY BECAUSE YOU HAVE MISLED ME. WHEN I BOUGHT THE SONY M4 AQUA IT ON THE WEBSITE IT SAID THAT I WOULD GET ARCHOS 70 PLATINUM FOR £13 WHICH I THOUGHT A GOOD DEAL. HOWEVER WITHOUT TELLING ME YOU SEND ME A RUBBISH LOW GRADE TABLET Alcatel Pixi 3 7-inch WiFi Android tablet. WHICH IS NOT WHAT IT STATED WHEN BOUGHT I THE DEAL!! MY BROTHER AND ME BOUGHT SAME TIME HE GOT THE ARCHOS 70 PLATINUM TABLET AND JUST BECAUSE I HAD DELIVERY DATE AT LATER TIME DOES NOT THAT CAN CHANGE THE ORDER WITHOUT TELLING ME. I WANT WHAT I BOUGHT WHICH THE CORRECT PRODUCT!!! CONNED

0 Kudos
osyduck
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: CONNED wrong tablet

JUST TO LET ANYONE KNOW THAT VIRGIN ARE A CON ARTIST BECAUSE I SPOKE TO A MANAGER AND CUSTOMER SERVICE REP ON THE PHONE. THEY BOTH HAD THE NERVE SAYING THAT IT WAS THE ALCATEL AND THEY THINK I AM LYING SO JUST TO SUM IT UP THEY WILL NOT HELP ITS BEST TO CANCEL IF THIS HAS HAPPENED TO YOU. I BOUGHT THE SONY M4 AQUA WITH ARHCOS 70 PLATINUM TABLET ON THE 3/03/16 AND SIGNED EVERYTHING SO IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN SAFE TO SAY THAT I SHOULD I HAVE GOT THIS DEAL WHEN ORDER CAME ON 21/03/16 BUT NO THEY DECIDE TO CHANGE MY ORDER WITHOUT TELLING THEN MAKING GO ALL THIS STRESS. EVEN WHEN I TOLD THEM THAT MY BROTHER ORDERED THE SAME DEAL AND HE GOT EXACTLY WHAT THE DEAL SAID ON THE WEBSITE BUT GUESS WHAT THEY SAID THAT MY BROTHER GOT THE ALCATEL TABLET EVEN THOUGH HE HAS GOT ARCHOS TABLET WHICH IS AT MY HOUSE!!! THESE PEOPLE ARE WROST WHEN TREAT PAYING CUSTOMER LIKE THIS!! Cat Mad        

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: CONNED wrong tablet

Hi osyduck,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post this. I deeply apologise for the confusion surrounding the free tablet with the Sony Xperia M4 Aqua.

This is the first I've come across this matter. I've checked the offers page and found the Sony Xperia M4 Aqua White with FREE Alcatel Pixi 3 7-inch WiFi Android tablet. I'm not aware of us doing any other tablet manufacturer. Could you please answer the following questions:-

Did you and your brother order through our website?

Do you have an email to say we'll be sending the Archos tablet or a screenshot of the deal at the time?

There is a 14 day cooling off period should you wish to exercise this. Take a look at our T&C's and follow:-

The legal stuff > General mobile > Money back guarantee

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos
Magic_M
Up to speed
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: CONNED

Yeah, there are 2 other threads from a couple of weeks ago on exactly the same subject. The relevant page on the website has now been altered but it did indeed specify the Archos tablet.
0 Kudos