Menu
waveprob15
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Broken screen and can't read SMS. Can messages be redelivered to different phone, same SIM?

Two weeks ago I smashed my screen and it went completely black. I have just turned my phone back on to find that sound still works and I heard some pings. I have text messages that I can't and never will be able to read unless I can get them redelivered to my other phone. Is there any way of scheduling them to be redelivered at a time when my SIM card is in my other phone, or have I lost them forever? Or even being able to read them online would be a bonus.

Thanks a lot.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broken screen and can't read SMS. Can messages be redelivered to different phone, same SIM?

Can you connect via USB to a PC?

Manufacturers usually provide a software suite that allows you to read Txts etc on your PC..

waveprob15
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broken screen and can't read SMS. Can messages be redelivered to different phone, same SIM?

Thanks for the prompt reply. I have since downloaded Samsung Kies and have been able to download all of my photos and videos etc. but I still cannot find an option to retrieve my texts.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

0 Kudos
waveprob15
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks again, they look good. Will be sure to give them a try.

0 Kudos