Menu
Joe6996
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Broadband monthly data

I keep getting that I'm near 90% of my data usage, my month start on 24, doesn't get reset every month?
0 Kudos
shanematthews
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband monthly data

Joe6996 wrote:
I keep getting that I'm near 90% of my data usage, my month start on 24, doesn't get reset every month?

VM broadband doesn't have a monthly cap, where are you seeing this?

Or are you talking about a cellphone plan and have posted in completely the wrong forum section?

0 Kudos
Joe6996
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

This is home broadband, today got another email

Time flies when you're having fun!

We just wanted you to know you’ve now used 90% of your month’s data.

How do I know how much I have left?
Don’t worry, we’re here to help. We’ll let you know when you’ve used up all your data. You can also check online by register
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Joe6996,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that there's a problem with your monthly data allowance. 

I'm not able to access your details in order to check this. I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Alternatively, if you prefer, please give us a call on 789 (freephone from a Virgin Mobile) or 0345 6000 789 (from any other phone) or 150 (free from a Virgin Media landline). You can also get in touch with us via WebChat: Contact Us

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos