Menu
SevyTusais
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Blackberry internet service stopped working

Hi,

On pay as you go with blackberry,

No more blackberry internet and email services since 12 July 2015. got a new 5 £ pass on Aug 1st, got the answer " thanks ! We're setting up email and internet access on your blackberry, it will last for today and the next 30 days etc etc.." But still nothing on the handset, on wifi connection can browse the internet but still not receiving email messages.

Some help would be appreciated.

Tks

0 Kudos
PunterNumber1
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Blackberry internet service stopped working

Hi Sevy. The loss of Blackberry services has been a fairly common issue lately from what I've seen on this forum. I have spent ages on the phone to technical support explaining the same problem, almost 3 hours I make it....and still no success. If you search the forum you will find people with the same issue have been cut off during calls and although I haven't myself been cut off as such, I've been transferred to other departments and never gotten through and even put through to Blackberry Technical only to be told it was an issue for Virgin. Best of British, my friend. 

0 Kudos
SevyTusais
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for your answer, well well well, I am afraid I'll have to buy a new mobile and register with a different provider, (sadly for RIM and its good old BB).

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi SevyTusais,

Welcome to the community and thanks posting.

I sincerely apologise BlackBerry® Internet Service isn't working for you. This is a massive inconvenience for the very reasons you've mentioned.

Have you spoken to the team? You can call us on 789 from a Virgin Mobile or 0345 6000 789 from any other phone.

I'd be very keen to hear the outcome to please let me know how you get on.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos