Menu
JB52
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Blackberry Internet Services stopped working

In common with other Blackberry users, my wife's Blackberry email suddenly stopped working a few weeks ago and the Blackberry Internet Services logo disappeared from her handset.. As she became hospitalised for a few weeks, I tried to sort the problem out with CS who eventually put me through to 'second tier' technical services who were adamant that the phone was provisioned with Blackberry Services - which it clearly isn't - and that I should contact Blackberry whose fault it must be. This I duly did and several processes and 35 dollars later the problem remained unresolved. Blackberry insisted that the problem must lie with my service provider.

I can see from previous posts that this is not an uncommon problem and has easily been resolved for others by Virgin with a simple services reset.

Please could someone from Virgin PM me and get this problem sorted out.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Blackberry Internet Services stopped working

Hi JB52,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing a problem with your wife's Blackberry services via Virgin Mobile.

Has this been sorted out for you?

Please let me know if you are still having problems with your service and I'll be happy to look into this for you.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
WizOZ
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Blackberry Internet Services stopped working

0 Kudos