Menu
KM_BB
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Blackberry Internet Service Not Working - AGAIN

This is getting ridiculous now...

Once again, my Blackberry Internet Service is intermittent at best, and non-existent most of the time.

This seems to be an ongoing problem since the summer - it works for a while and then disappears, refusing to be fixed by a reboot or re-registering on the network through the Host Routing Table (registration messages never reach my device).

This is getting beyond annoying - what is the point of paying for Blackberry services if I can't use them most of the time?! Tried calling support but needless to say they haven't done anything about it, just keep telling me to do what I've already tried!

Any help/ideas would be much appreciated! 

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Blackberry Internet Service Not Working - AGAIN

Hi KM_BB,

I'm really sorry that you're having so many issues with your blackberry internet. I want to get this all sorted for you as soon as possible.

It seems like the fault is related to the Blackberry service itself. So we can look into this for you, give us a call on 789 or 0345 6000 789. The team an ensure that this is fixed for you as soon as possible.

Let me know how you get on.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
cathowen3
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I have exactly the same problem and go through exactly the same processes to try and get it back as you do. Blackberry Services disappears every few weeks. I rely on my Blackberry when I am overseas and have had to call for help from overseas which is not acceptable.
I have just phoned 789 yet again. They say that I am connected but there are "issues" with Blackberry and that they will phone me back in an hour. I'm not holding my breath.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi cathowen3,

Thanks for your post and I'm sorry to hear you've been experiencing issues with your BlackBerry services not working.

I was wondering if you're still experiencing this issue or did you get a call back from our team as you've mentioned. If there's still a problem I'd be happy to take a look at this for you.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos