Menu
Gmcbrg
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Black listing issues

Hi all, been with the company both media (10 years) and mobile (6 years). I recently had some issues with my account and paid my bill late, I was black listed for doing so, I was due to upgrade my phone on 19th September, I could not do that due to the issues but was told they would be rectified within 3 working days. 11 days later, several hours of phone calls, multiple lies, non understanding rude call centre staff and I'' now 5 working days from a solution. Well played virgin days after re-tying me into a new 12month media package I'm unable to do anything with my mobile contract and have now been getting all the additional costs due to not being able to change my account.
Very disgruntled customer
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Black listing issues

Hi Gmcbrg,

Welcome into the Community and thank you for sharing your experience, although I can feel your frustration here, I'm sorry to read about what's gone on and would like to lend a hand.

I would like to help and discuss what's been going on but would need to clear some security information before doing so. If you can have a little look inside your 'Inbox', you'll see I've sent you a 'Private Message'. You can find this at the top right of the page, purple envelope Smiley Happy

Thank you and take care.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos