Menu
Dudleygirl08
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Billing help!

Changed my tariff today to one that's the same price but was better value. Its a 30 day rolling contract. Checked my online account and it says I'm loads outside of my tariff now! I'm going to cancel my contract if they try to take that out of my account! I don't use my phone that much!
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Billing help!

Hi Dudleygirl08,

I would recommend that you call customer services on 789 (free) from your mobile and speak to someone.

If your allowance is incorrect or charges have been incorrectly applied, they should be able to sort it out for you.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Dudleygirl08,

I would recommend that you call customer services on 789 (free) from your mobile and speak to someone.

If your allowance is incorrect or charges have been incorrectly applied, they should be able to sort it out for you.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

0 Kudos
Dudleygirl08
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I've just called them and apparently I've got to wait 48hrs to find out how or why I've incurred this charge! I've been through my usage page by page and I can't find any instance when I've used my phone outside of my tariff once so I can only put it down to my changeover earlier. I'm very, very annoyed about this and I've told them if they try to take this money out of my account I'm going to cancel my contract! It's not fair when I wasn't informed of any charges when I spoke to someone earlier :-(
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Dudleygirl08

Welcome to the community.

Sorry to hear about these extra charges.

It's been a few days since you posted, I just wanted to check if you've got this sorted out now or if you still require some help with this?

Many thanks

Mark Y
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos