Menu
DavidBD196
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Billing Complaints - Charged for Service never provided

Virgin Mobile is one of the most unprofessional organizations I've ever done business with. Set up a new PAY Mobile SIM account then charged for a service 1 day after sign up when the SIM arrived over 10 days later. Gave up after 7 days when on 3rd call Virgin couldn't explain where the SIM was or even when it was dispatched and cancelled the account under DSR.

Now a month later I get a bill demanding payment so clearly the advisor I spoke to failed to cancel the account correctly and trying to speak their [off-shore] accounts team was horrible. Agent refused to accept the account information I provided on the letter VM sent me, refused to help, refused to transfer the call to her manager or offer any explanation why VM changed the account number when the account was closed. Eventually she transferred me and promptly cut me off, great tactic for Customer Service and when I get to speak to a billing manager they refuse to help beyond clearing the amount they incorrectly changed me and won't cover any call costs or time or accept he could raise a complaint all because the account is now closed. 

Ahhh Customer Service at it worst Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Billing Complaints - Charged for Service never provided

Hi DavidBD196,

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing a problem with cancelling your account and the difficulties you've had trying to get this sorted out. Has this been resolved for you since your post?

If you would like for me to look into this, please let me know.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos