Menu
CassandraC
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Billed but no sim

I've been billed from the day I ordered a sim. Can't get any sense from customer service who don't understand that I don't want to pay for a service until I can use it! Just being passed around and every call is costing as I don't have a virgin mobile! Is there any other way to contact them?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Billed but no sim

Hi CassandraC,

if you look here:http://store.virginmedia.com/discover/mobile/paym/bill.html

When do I get my bill?

You'll get your very first bill in the first week of your contract. It'll include your first monthly charge, as well as all your call details up to the billing date. From then on, we'll send you your bill on the same date every month.

If you still wish to discuss this you could try the web chat option to speak to an advisor starting from here: Help and Support - Contact Us > Mobile > Mobile billing and payments > Chat online.

The advisors are often busy though so you may not get connected straight away.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

CassandraC
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Billed but no sim

Thank you Alex, I understood the billing system, just wasn't happy with it. It's the first time I've had to pay for a service before I recieved it! I managed to find a freephone number and after mentioning the magic word 'cancel' got put through to someone who understood what I was saying. All now resolved.

0 Kudos