Menu
Vixx01
Just joined
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Bill help

hi, I am paperless but really need a copy of my bill. Website won't let me view never mind print. How can I get a copy asap? 

0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Bill help

If you are a contract cust call 789 and request a bill copy, it may be chargeable I can't remember
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Vixx01,

Welcome to the Community. Sorry to hear that you aren't able to access your account online. 

Thanks to J0hn for the advice to call in, I'm checking back with you to see if you've been able to do this.

If you like, I can get this for you, but I'll need to take more details. I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the purple envelope at the top right of this page. 

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Vixx01,

I'm checking back with you about the issue you reported with your mobile bill, as I haven't received a response from you yet.
If you are still having problems with this and would like for me to look into this for you, please let me know.
Many thanks,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos