Menu
JohnCrow
Tuning in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Big Data

Hi

With the BigData Tariff, I understand topping up by £10 or £15 gets me 1 or 3 GB of data for the following month.

If I don't use all the data during that month, does any unused allowance carry over to the next month even I don't top up again for the next month.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Big Data

Hi JohnCrow,

unfortunately any unused data remaining will not carry over to the following month Smiley Sad

If you don't top up again during the month you are using your reward data you won't receive any on the 1st of the following month.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
If this has helped answer your question > click 'Helpful Answer' also.

0 Kudos
JohnCrow
Tuning in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks
I'll stick with my current tarrif and pay 5 a month for 1Gb. That allows any unused data to carry over to the next month.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

out of interest, what p.a.y.g tariff are you currently on whereby you pay £5 for 1GB & it will roll over past 30 days?

0 Kudos
JohnCrow
Tuning in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I'm on the Daily Bonus
Had it for a couple of years
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi JohnCrow,

thank you for your reply. I appreciate it as I joined this forum to learn more about VM as well as help out where I could. Smiley Happy

I have a p.a.y.g Daily Bonus SIM myself, no data is included in this tariff.

I wonder therefore, are you purchasing a seperate 1GB data bundle for £5 and if so do you do so by text (BUY 1GBDATA to 789789)?

Information on p.a.y.g bundles on Virgins site is not clear (infact practically non existant) since their "upgrade" - Hence my asking.

What does appear clear though, is that if this is what you have, there is no roll-over of any unused data past 30 days.

bundle.JPG

I appreciate your input.

0 Kudos
Lee_B
Fibre optic
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

You can a £12 sim only with unlimited mins, texts and 2gb which surely Is better or 2500 minutes, unlimited texts and 1gb for £10

Save your money Smiley Happy
Have I answered your question today? Mark the question as resolved if so!

Mark as helpful answer if this has helped you to show other members the resolution

Virgin Mobile Staff , However, All opinions are my own

0 Kudos
JohnCrow
Tuning in
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

That's what I have had for a few years now. Mine rolls over, though this time I've used it all before the refresh date. So see what happens when next time.