Menu
fcc91
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Been billed for inactivity!

I have been billed 3 months, not connected either! For Virgin changing my details, I have not changed my account.. It's been the same for 4 years, and I have no new bank accounts. Just an old savings that you CANNOT take money via direct debit. 

Customer service staff rude and not helpful, I'm cancelling and I refuse to pay these ridiculous fees for something I have not asked for. I have been with Virgin 2 years, every month, paid out of the same bank account. 

I am not keeping this and I am not paying them for being cut off randomly either.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Been billed for inactivity!

I'm afraid your post doesn't make any sense.

0 Kudos
fcc91
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I have had the same plan for over 2 years, and one month I was cut off for 'not paying my bill' - I didn't realise this, when contacting them they said my direct debit had bounced, so I went into my bank checked with them, no attempted direct debit had been taken out at all by Virgin. My bank got it up on the screen to show me the full month and show there was no attempt. 

Upon calling them, they had been very rude with me said I owed 3 months worth of payments, even though I don't have the connection anymore because they firstly said I apparently called to cancel it, when I have no reason to. After 15 minutes of explaining that my bill had not attempted to come out, they then realised they had the wrong card details, but seemed to blame me. 

I have had the same card details for 4 years, and the card connected to the new direct debit, wasn't even a card or bank I have! 

They are now trying to tell me my mum must of changed it.. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi fcc91,

I'm sorry to hear that you have experienced difficulties with your billing/payments on your mobile subscription. 

I can see that Emma responded to another post of yours about this issue, however we aren't able to access your billing details from the Forum Team at this time. You can contact us about account or billing issues by calling 789 or 0345 6000 789, or get through to our WebChat team via Contact Us.

I will also send you a private message with further information, so please check the purple envelope at the top right of this screen.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos