Menu
devnull10
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Bank Account Details

Here is a letter with the name and bank details of another one of your Virgin Mobile customers that you have sent to us AGAIN after making ***** of linking our accounts to someone else THREE TIMES. The other person can apparently see ours too. If you don't get someone from your customer relations team (who can both speak fluent English and has half a brain) to ring me TODAY (contact me for a telephone number) and get this sorted then I will be posting this un-pixellated across every social media channel I can. And no, I'm not ringing you on your "customer service" team, I've done that three times previously and you still haven't sorted it.

pic.jpg

[MOD EDIT: Inappropriate language removed, please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Bank Account Details

Hi devnull10,

I'm sorry that this issue has not been sorted out when you called in to notify us on previous occasions. 

I've sent a pm to you requesting contact details. 

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Bank Account Details

Hi devnull10,

I'm checking back with you regarding the issue with the bank account letter you posted about as I haven't received a response from you.

Please let me know if I can get in touch directly with you about this.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos