Menu
jtelford
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Bad mobile reception in Harrogate

I live in Harrogate and have had several weeks of really bad mobile reception and calls dropping.  Virgin mobile support finally informed me that the mobile mast at Knox Farm has a technical issue but couldn't give me an idea of how long it would continue for.

Has anyone else experienced these problems or has any information on this as I don't seem to be getting anyway.

Thanks, Jan

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Bad mobile reception in Harrogate

Hi jtelford,

enter your postcode into the EE service checker (Virgin Mobile works on their network) it may be able to tell you about known issues in your area.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

0 Kudos
jtelford
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks but I tried that this morning and it said the reception was good but it definitely isn't!

0 Kudos
jtelford
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Just realised it was the Virgin one that said the reception was good.  I've just checked the EE one and it does say there is a problem and that it usually takes 7-12 days to fix.  I think I am on week 4 or 5 now!

Thanks for the info, Jan

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi jtelford

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing some issues with the signal in your area at the moment.

As it's been a few days since you posted, I just wanted to check if you've noticed an improvement with this or if you're still having trouble?

Keep us in the loop.

Many thanks

Mark Y
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos