Menu
Annoyed2015
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

BRITISH MOBILE CALL CENTRE HELPLINE NUMBER?

After x3 recorded delivery letters ignored, x4 emails and 10's of calls to India

I still have no solution to this Billing error and complete LACK OF CUSTOMER SERVICE I have recieved. Even when I get through a different call handler says something completely different to the last.

Looks like Virgin's customer services have just lost them £30 PCM in mobile & £85 PCM in TV & Broadband subscriptions....

Needless to say my next port of call is SKY to switch & possibly recieve a little credit for been a LOYAL customer for over 4 years.

Thanks for Nothing

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: BRITISH MOBILE CALL CENTRE HELPLINE NUMBER?

Hi Annoyed2015

Thanks for taking the time to let us know about this and welcome to the forums.

I am sorry to hear you are unhappy with the way the billing situation you're referring to has been handled. Given what you've said, I do appreciate this has been  quite frustrating for you.

In order to help you regarding this it would be great if you could contact the team on 789 from your mobile.  If you do get a chance to call in it would be option 0 to speak to the team.

I know they will be able to provide support for you regarding this issue, as  we are unable to assist on the forums with a billing dispute for security reasons.  Should you still have a dispute that is unresolved regarding this then they would be able to pass you to the appropriate teams to close the account down.

I do hope you are able to get this sorted out, and wish you all the best.  Please let us know how you get on.

Kind regards

Karen

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Unhappy11
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I know exactly what you have gone through. I too have been on for the last 2 weeks with phone calls, emails and finally a letter, all because my wife phoned me for about 1 min. Next day she received a text saying she had exceeded her contract allowance and owed £174.00.

Virgin say she was on the phone to me for just under 10 hours, the fact that I have sent them a copy of my phone log that shows I had a conversation with another person 35 mins after her call does not prove anything.

Still trying to get this sorted will probably end up talking to off more them will move to a different supplier as BT have some good offers on at the moment.

0 Kudos
Unhappy11
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Oh, forgot to say, Virgin have removed the ability to communicate via email yesterday so it's more calling foreign call centres.

0 Kudos
Annoyed2015
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Unhappy. ... I feel your pain. I FINALLY got a decent solution only 4 weeks after my initial contact.!
I rang 150 from my Virgin phone.... Listened to the auto robot & followed to cancellations (As I fully intended to leave) to amazingly get through to a call centre in Tyneside; it was only due to a very helpful young man Daniel Dunn (I think he deserves credit) actually saw they pure lack of C. Service & ignorance the rest of virgin had provided was shocking, realised the bill was a one off mistake & wiped it from my account... easy peasy 5 minute job! Phone back up & working within the hour. I only wish I had his direct line for you.... Cancellations department your best bet though.
Best of luck
0 Kudos