Menu
alisontimmer
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

BILLING

. I have spoke to them on the phone but they are still saying I have used this amont and have to pay it.fell I am be charged for things I'm not using. My phone has 500MB and virgin say I used that in less than 2 week. They now say my bill is over £37 saying I have sent picture message and rang 0800 numbers which I know I have not
0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: BILLING

Emoji change texts to mms..... Utube vids at 1080 p use 700 me in about 30 minutes check the detail on the bill, it's £2 a day when you go over the data

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Alisontimmer,

Thank you for coming in and posting, I'm sorry to read about the this unexpected bill of the £37.

J0hn has a good point here and definitely worth looking into as this may shed some needed light. Also with regards to the data, most devices should have data alerts to you know when a set limit has been reached. I used a 3GB package and set mine to 2GB so I know when I'm well on my way to reaching all of my data usage.

Keep in touch.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
alisontimmer
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I got my phone bundle refreshed on 26th, my data and wifi have been turned off but when checking my account just now it is telling me that I used up loads of data already. They have also put my bill up a further £9 in three days.
0 Kudos
alisontimmer
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your reply Ben, problem still not solved after taking to them on Tuesday I made sure all my data was turned off and in 3days they still put my bill up by £9. My bundle was refreshed on 26th and they are saying that I have used most of my data already when I still have it turned off.

This is driving me mad, Don't know what to do now.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi alisontimmer,

Thank you for getting back to us. I'm sorry that the billing issue with the data charges hasn't been sorted out for you. Checking into this for you, you will need to call in to speak to our Customer Service Department.

Please give us a call on on 789 (freephone from a Virgin Mobile) or 0345 6000 789 (from any other phone) or 150 (free from a Virgin Media landline). You can also get in touch with us via WebChat: Contact Us.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos