Menu
lostcausehero
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Awful customer service

I've been getting nagged constantly by your staff to upgrade my contract doesn't run out until April. Finally i chose a phone and elected to order online to avoid pressing numbers and being on hold for an hour, but had to stop halfway as my 6 month old daughter started to cry. I went to resume my order but was under the status parked. So I rang your customer service four members of staff later i reached a lady who could not understand me I had to repeat everything a few times, eventually I gave up and hung up. I rang again the next day through more staff who barely speak English. Then I was put through to a nice Lady called Me or MI, on your sales team who completed the order after a long while. She then told me I would receive three emails to confirm the order, and that I needed to reply within 24 hours to receive the phone. 23 hours later I had to ring customer service again as I had not received my emails. FORTY MINUTES on and off hold bounced between staff, they told me the order had been received and was under processing, but only with the sales team not with the contracts team and they needed to investigate, and that a senior sales advisor would contact me by midday the next day, which is today the 27th i've had no phone call! And I realised something, You did the exact same thing with my wife two years ago and blamed us we never received an apology, under the exact circumstances 2 years ago and your still messing up orders its infuriating. I WANT IT FIXED NOW without being on the phone for hours with staff that do not understand me. I'm meant to get my phone TODAY 

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 13 of 16
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Awful customer service

Hi lostcausehero,

I've responded to your private message regarding this issue.

Thanks,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos

All Replies
enlli
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 16
Flag for a moderator

All to common complaint on here. Seems the system is broken big time

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Hi Lostcausehero,

Thanks for posting.

I want to get this all sorted for you. So we can do this, are you able to PM me your full name, mobile number and 3 characters of your password?

I'm sorry for any frustration caused and I assure you I'll do all I can to help.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
lostcausehero
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 16
Flag for a moderator

I dont suppose you're any closer to solving my problem, I've given up calling now
0 Kudos
lostcausehero
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 16
Flag for a moderator

My order has been cancelled!!!! All the phone calls, hours spent! Bounced around to different staff dozens of excuses and rather than fix the problem it's been cancelled, no warning, no email phone call nothing. So the promise of fixing it and getting 50% off my bill, for compensation and wasting my time. I want a phone call from a senior manager or senior member of staff to apologise and explain your actions it's unacceptable
0 Kudos
lostcausehero
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Still having major problems with your companies customer service or lack of. I have no phone line. Of cause it my fault according to one of your staff, could you please supply me with a link to lodge a formal complaint because its ridiculous now
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 7 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Hi Lostcausehero,

Thank you for coming back and keeping in touch, I am very sorry that there has been some lack of service we would have wanted for you.

I can see that there has been a bit of a gap since you last spoke to us, can you let me know what's been going on after March? Were we able to get in touch with you since then?

Please stay in touch as I'd love to help.

Ben

0 Kudos
lostcausehero
On our wavelength
Message 8 of 16
Flag for a moderator

I moved house package wasn't transferred properly charged for an engineer I never wanted, no home phone really rude customer service, then had to have an an engineer who never showed, got called a liar by a really rude lady who says I wasn't able to have a home phone, because it wasn't in my package I said it was a mistake by one of your staff, she got more insulting, and said the local cabinet was full so I lied about my engineer despite having text messages on the day three of them confirming my appointment, she wouldn't put me through to a manager saying they can't help me I flipped and said put me through to someone else or I cancel everything, if you record your phone conversations feel free to hear how unbelievably rude and unhelpful she was insulting and purposely trying to wind me up. Eventually got through to somone else I explained again for the fourth time my situation and he said the engineer was booked for the 13th September I said I wasn't aware of the change. Now I have three options cancel everything and go else where, how can one company mess up every service I've had with them so badly and I have to do all the chasing to ge mt the service I'm paying for. Or do I waste a holiday and see I this guy actually turn up. Or finally try to get answers about what the hell has happened and whether anyone can or will fix it because from my end it looks like lots of excuses and promises again
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 9 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Hi Lostcausehero,

Thank you for coming in and posting your message back so soon.

I can understand your frustration and would like to help. The best advice I would extend to you is to certainly have the engineer come out and let them perform their tasks to bring your services. Once this is sorted, I'll be able to look a little deeper into making sure the account reflects what's actually bee ordered.

I can see that you have scheduled a visit for the 13th, is this a morning/afternoon/evening slot? If you can get back to me asap, I'll be able to help out a little more.

Thank you and speak to you soon.

Ben

0 Kudos
lostcausehero
On our wavelength
Message 10 of 16
Flag for a moderator

I think it is afternoon 1-4 I'm not entirely sure as I didn't make the appointment it was a surprise to me.
0 Kudos