Menu
Andy19811
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Awful Service! Trying to get a new account for mobile

I tried to order a new phone this afternoon, Set up all details direct debit etc. Awaited my 3 emails as told. 2 came the 3rd which required an e-signature didnt come. Was told I needed to sign by 6.45 tonight. Been o phone twice to virgin, one guy said it would arrive in a few hours, the other didnt recognise my password. (I think I know my password, I just set it up today!) 

God awful service, I wont get my phone tomorrow, I probably wont ever get this email.

The web chat is " busy" and I refuse to call on an non virgin mobile.

Id rather cancel the entire order and go someplace which has not just better customer service, but simply average. 

Any ideas folks?

0 Kudos
Lee_B
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Awful Service! Trying to get a new account for mobile

Hi Andy19811

The e-signature can be resent to your email , if you have the name titled " your new agreement , read this first " and " security key" then you no Virgin have the correct email address.

you can speak to the " freestyle" team at virgin who can this resent if you call 789 and ask to be put through then they can make sure its sorted for you.

if you didn't want to continue with the order then don't sign the loan agreement to which the order would fail and the account remain blank

Virgin Customer Service
0345 6000 789

Have I answered your question today? Mark the question as resolved if so!

Mark as helpful answer if this has helped you to show other members the resolution

Virgin Mobile Staff , However, All opinions are my own

0 Kudos