Any virgin staff on just now

Looking for a virgin staff member to help me
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Any virgin staff on just now

This is primarily a forum for customers to help eachother, although there is backup from Virgin staff if we cant assist.

So post again with your problem, & maybe someone can help you out.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
Dana2
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I ordered a phone contract and had the technical glitch email saying they will contact me within24 hours seems to be a big problem at moment I can't seem to find a way to discuss this over email as I am deaf so can't call them not sure what to do .
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Dana2,

Thanks for posting and I'm sorry to hear there was a technical glitch when you've ordered your phone.

Have you had any further communication regarding this? I think I've managed to locate your details and by the looks of things the order doesn't appear to have processed which basically means it hasn't gone through I'm afraid. Understandably as you will have difficulty calling in could I recommend visiting one of our Virgin stores. I've included a link to our store locator so you can check on the stores in your local area.

Kind regards

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Dana2
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for looking in just going to leave it and go with another company not really impressed with all this thanks anyway
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Dana2,

Thanks for replying back to me and I'm sorry I wasn't able to help you further. My sincere apologies for any inconvenience this has caused you.

Take care

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
spell
Well-informed
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Amazing - perhaps this thread would be of interest to a business school - for use in how not to run a company/deal with customers classes.

0 Kudos