Menu
trevormc
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Any more phones for Telly Tablet deal?

I'm just wondering if there are any plans to expand the choice of phones from the current 3 phones as part of the deal to buy the Telly Tablet.

I was a Virgin mobile customer for around 10 years and left last April because I was fed up of waiting for 4G every time I was out of contract. Sods law that 4G launched about 6 months later.

My phone is the Samsung Galaxy S5 and Ive been thinking of returning to Virgin mobile when my Three sim only contract runs out in April but I really fancy the Telly Tablet to compliment the Tivo but without the outlay of £299. I also fancy the Samsung Galaxy S7 or maybe even the S8 depending what it's like when launched. So hopefully by then there will be a larger choice of phones

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Any more phones for Telly Tablet deal?

Sadly if it is about to or never happen Virgin don't give any advanced notice and the staff here and at the call centre are not part of or have access to the promotions department

All Replies
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Sadly if it is about to or never happen Virgin don't give any advanced notice and the staff here and at the call centre are not part of or have access to the promotions department
trevormc
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Ok,thanks for that John. I will have to check just before my Three contract ends
0 Kudos
trevormc
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Just noticed that the Samsung Galaxy S6 is no longer part of the Telly Tablet deal so maybe the S7 will be offered after all now that we are getting closer to the launch of the S8?
0 Kudos