Menu
Superuser
Superuser
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Another issue with the new voice mail system

I used to be able to ring my mobile when it was switched off, hit the hash key after the greeting, enter my pin and listen to my messages and deal with them appropriately.  How do I do this with the new system as the previous key steps no longer work?

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Another issue with the new voice mail system

Thanks to Graham for bringing the remote access problem to our attention. Checking this, it's come to light that since the new migration with the voicemail service, you now need to press the * (asterisk key) then enter your pin. 

We are aware that online instructions are not correct and feedback has been sent to get this corrected.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

Superuser
Superuser
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

I see the online instructions have now been corrected.

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Graham_A,

Sorry that your remote access for mobile voicemail is no longer working.

The steps for remote access haven't changed. If this isn't working, then we'll need to investigate this for you as there could have been a problem with the migration.

If you would like for me to look into this for you, I'll need to verify your details. I will send you a pm for this. 

Alternatively, give us a call on 789 or 0345 6000 789 and we can get this sorted out for you.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Terri.
I have replied to your PM.
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Thanks to Graham for bringing the remote access problem to our attention. Checking this, it's come to light that since the new migration with the voicemail service, you now need to press the * (asterisk key) then enter your pin. 

We are aware that online instructions are not correct and feedback has been sent to get this corrected.

Superuser
Superuser
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

I see the online instructions have now been corrected.