Menu
sparksrave
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Another Porting Nightmare

Hello All,       

Joined VM last Friday 13/11/2013, mainly because got a good deal & was able to take my number with me from Vodafone,  so phoned VM on Friday with pac code & old number to transfer, was told that it would be ported over on Monday, got a text on Tuesday saying it was all done & to get stuck in, welcome aboard.

Tried to use my phone only to find it didn't work, so the porting over hadn't been done, anyway to cut a long story short, I have phoned VM 6 times now, every time to be told it will be ported that evening.

My latest phone call this Friday, I was told it was a technical glitch on VM side , & it would all be sorted out on Monday 23/11/2014, & surprise surprise it's still  not working.

I am a care  worker & all my hospital & medical contacts have my old number, it would be a huge task to change my number with all these people,

Am at my wits end now, urgent help required please.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Another Porting Nightmare

Hi Sparksrave,

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I'm really sorry that you've had so much trouble porting over the number. I want to get this all sorted for you.

Can you let me know if you're still having the porting issues? If so, are you able to PM me your full name, mobile number and 3 characters of your password?

You can do this by clicking on the image of my face and selecting the send me a message option on the right hand side.

Let me know as soon as you can.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Another Porting Nightmare

Hi Sparksrave,

Are you still having issues with porting your number over?

Let me know if there's anything that I can do to get this all sorted for you.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos