Menu
tinshed
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Android Virgin Monthly Contract - Call divert/Forwarding

Its now September 2014, Virgin keep putting their mobile prices up. Please tell me that I can now call divert/forward my Virgin mobile number to another mobile number now.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Android Virgin Monthly Contract - Call divert/Forwarding

Hi tinshed

Thanks for your post Smiley Happy

It's not currently possible to divert calls to any other number other than your Voicemail service at this time, however we're always looking to add new features to our service - watch this space!

Many thanks

Mark Y
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
marclucas95
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

This service not being available is a big deal for most people - it is not mentioned anywhere in the signup as far as I can tell and now I have switched to Virgin from O2 I feel a bit of a fool for not finding out.

I am completely stuck without it as I am on call for some of my work and if I am unavailable a colleague would normally be able to take the call.

Bad practice as far as I am concerned, this being left off as a service is really not good.

Time to request a PAC code I guess. 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I really don't like Virgin Mobile. Id really like to support you. But as you've resurrected a 6 month old thread that TOLD you it wasn't available....

Ever heard of due diligence?

or Caveat Emptor?

0 Kudos