Menu
Loosecanons
Up to speed
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Allowance removed?

I received a text saying my allowances have been refreshed with data rolled over and then one saying they have been removed from my package.
What does that mean?
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
teabag
Problem sorter
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Allowance removed?

Not conflicting, just confusing. lol

First one is usually
"You've kept your unused data from last month with Data Rollover. Unused data lasts until next refresh. See what's left at www.virginmobile.co.uk/youraccount"

This one means you never used the standard data you paid for last month and it will be rolledover.

The second one
"We've just refreshed your allowances. To view them, get our free My Account app from your app store. Simply search 'Virgin Media Manage'"

Just lets you know your​ refresh has happened today.

Third one
"OK, we've now removed Data Rollover 1GB from your package. Your allowances have all been updated, too!"

Let's you know last month's data rollover has run out of date and has been removed.
---------------------------------------------------------------
BB 200 - Hub 3, Phone Talk w/ends, Mobile Sim only £9 and £5 big bundle sim. Customer since 1993.

All Replies
enlli
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

How long have you been on the plan?  Your last months allowance will be rolled over, but the allowance for the month before that will be removed.

teabag
Problem sorter
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Data rollover only lasts for the one month, so if you had not used all of the data rollover last month - it was removed and a new allowance of data rollover for this month added :-)
BB 200 - Hub 3, Phone Talk w/ends, Mobile Sim only £9 and £5 big bundle sim. Customer since 1993.
0 Kudos
Loosecanons
Up to speed
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I've had the contract for a few months now.

I don't see why I received three text messages at roll over time with what seem to be conflicting messages.

0 Kudos
teabag
Problem sorter
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Not conflicting, just confusing. lol

First one is usually
"You've kept your unused data from last month with Data Rollover. Unused data lasts until next refresh. See what's left at www.virginmobile.co.uk/youraccount"

This one means you never used the standard data you paid for last month and it will be rolledover.

The second one
"We've just refreshed your allowances. To view them, get our free My Account app from your app store. Simply search 'Virgin Media Manage'"

Just lets you know your​ refresh has happened today.

Third one
"OK, we've now removed Data Rollover 1GB from your package. Your allowances have all been updated, too!"

Let's you know last month's data rollover has run out of date and has been removed.
Loosecanons
Up to speed
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

LOL
Maybe it could be a little less confusing but thanks for your help
0 Kudos