Menu
Agricola
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

All I want is a phone - System Errors

About a week ago now I applied for the LG spirit and G Pad on Monthly contract, however this was declined.  I received a few calls from VM which I missed, so called back and was just told the sales team would be back in touch, so I wait, no calls, cut a long story short, I called back today and managed to make some progress.

I was informed that the credit issue should not be a problem and there was no reason why I should not be able to have a mobile contract, however there were now "System issues and errors" which meant nothing could be done for me, I was told I would get a call back on Monday, really that long?   OF course the LG Spirit and G pad are now showing up as out of stock.

Out of the many questions I have, I  would like to know what exactly has gone wrong to be told there are technical issues which will take as long as Monday for someone to get back to me, and secondly will there be more stock of the Spirit and G Pad and a third, will these be made available as Pay As You go instead of contract? 

All I want is a phone! had this gone through properly when I applied then I would have received it days ago.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: All I want is a phone - System Errors

Hi Agricola,

Thanks for your post Smiley Happy

I'm really sorry that you're having issues with ordering the LG Spirit. This isn't what we like to see. 

I'm afraid I'd be unable to pinpoint the issues of ordering the phone from my side. With regards to the the stock of the phone, I can see on our site here that it's in stock.

With regards to changing phones to Pay as you go, this depends on future plans. I'm afraid I can't guarantee the potential of this either way.

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: All I want is a phone - System Errors

Hi Agricola,

How are you getting on with this? Let me know if you need anything at all.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos