Menu
Bryan82
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

All I want is a micro sim card. But I cannot get one as my new address is black listed.

Fed up with call centre making promises they do not keep. I moved to this address October last year I get my mobile contract bill monthly which is paid by D/D. Asked for a micro sim card to be sent to my new address .told I would receive it in about 5days they would phone me in three days time..After seven days phoned and put through to call centre. Told my address is black listed that no card has been sent. Told to hold answer came back it is ok now sim will be sent you will receive it in 4_5 days will phone you day before. Guess what no phone call no sim. I phoned again an put through to call centre same story again.

I it wasn't that I want to keep my phone number I would not bother with virgin. 

0 Kudos
Bryan82
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: All I want is a micro sim card. But I cannot get one as my new address is black listed.

What is the use of this forum Virgin never reads the letters they could not care less about use they have us on a string making loads of money from us . How many of you have the full bundle tv phone etc. do they ever ring you up with money off offers. No,! New ones singing up get that not the ones that have been with them years and tears. All I have now is a mobile and can't get a replacement sim.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: All I want is a micro sim card. But I cannot get one as my new address is black listed.

Hi Bryan82,

Welcome to the forums.

I promise we do care about you. We work on the forum posts in date order to ensure everyone gets as much help as possible.

I'm really sorry that you're having issues with receiving the sim card.

So I can raise this over to my team, are you able to PM me your full name and the number on the account?

You can do this by clicking on the picture of my face and selecting the private message option on the right hand side.

Let me know once you've sent this over.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos