Menu
Squeaky
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Adding new mobile numbers to online account

Hi folks

The method to add additional mobile numbers to my virgin mobile online account doesn't let me add two new contracts - computer tells me I can only add pay as you go accounts!  Is this a 'feature' or a fault?  

It's annoying me because my own phone and it's bill is not visible (and I've gone over my data limit because my home access is down until virgin send an engineer tomorrow!)

0 Kudos
Squeaky
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Adding new mobile numbers to online account

I should also say that I've rang 789 but that won't give me a balance because they are experiencing technical difficulties.

Neither can I try it from the app on the phone without turning my mobile data back on and making any potential cost worse! Though I don't recall the app telling me anything other than I've gone over my limit..not how much I've used over my limit, or how much it will cost.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Adding new mobile numbers to online account

Hi Squeaky,

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry for the difficulties you face when trying to check your balance online.

You're only able to add Pay As You Go numbers to existing accounts. Each Pay Monthly number needs to be registered with a different email address.

The My Account app will only show your remaining balances and needs the mobile network available to authenticate it for the first time.

I hope this information helps. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos