Menu
Shellfish
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Adding another phone to contract but in parked! And contact number not in service!!!

Hi after having problems with my own mobile I decided that it's over and it's been sorted (in a way as I just paid) I tried to add a phone for my partner he is in need of 1 but my phone crashed and I couldn't finish the process so now it's in parked! They say someone will ring me I have been waiting all night so I looked to see if I could ring and yay there was a number but guess what it's not in bloody service! Come on virgin! Please update your website with correct numbers or add a chat mode do people can sort these things out.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Adding another phone to contract but in parked! And contact number not in service!!!

Hi Shellfish,

Thanks very much for posting. Sorry to hear your phone crashed while you were ordering a new phone. I extend my apologies for the difficulties you had trying to get in touch with us.

If you follow the 'Contact Us' tab at the bottom of our website you will end up here. If you then follow > Mobile > Call Us.

You will see two contact numbers. 789 from a Virgin Mobile or 0345 6000 789 from any other phone. I'm not sure if these are the ones you used. I'm not aware of these being down lately either.

I hope this helps and you were able to finally progress the order. Let me know if you have any further questions.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos