Menu
Jennie88
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Accounts

I've paid my bill but my accounts been surspended and I don't no why I can't even ring them to find out
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Accounts

Hi Jennie88,

you could try web-chat: Help and Support - Contact Us > Mobile > Mobile billing and payments > Chat online.

The advisors seem always busy though so you may not get connected straight away.
(I recommend using a PC or laptop and keeping the page open, just refresh it every few minutes).

Or if you can gain the use of another phone, give them a call: 0345 6000 789

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

0 Kudos
Jennie88
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

My bills been paid I've got up this morning to it not working I don't have another phone I've even tried ringing 789 like it tells you and it just says ring 789 they are muppets can't wait for my contract to be up I can check on line and my accounts all up to date no out stands bill next bills not due till the 20th
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jennie88,

Welcome to the Community Forum, I'm sorry that you've experienced problems with your bill and have been unable to contact us. Have you been able to call through to us or go through WebChat, as AlexKid advised? Has this been sorted out for you yet?

I've tried to check this for you, but I'm unable to access your account, so I'll need to take more information from you. I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jennie88,

I'm checking back with you about the issue you reported with your mobile service, as I haven't received a response from you yet.
If you are still having problems with this, please let me know.
Many thanks,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos