Menu
kkmc
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Account suspended and can't get through on 789 - how can I contact Virgin Mobile

Hi,

I got a text to say that I was reaching my credit limit, and although I also got a text saying that my allowances had been refreshed I thought I had better do something.   So I made a payment to my account, which has shown up online so I presume it was successful.   However my account has been suspended and when I call 789 it tells me to call 789 and then the call is terminated.   What?!   I don't have another phone to call virgin, I live by myself so I can't use someone else's, the online chat is not available and I have tweeted and facebooked virgin with no response.   I can't even find an email address.

This is ridiculous - please someone from virgin get in touch with me.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Account suspended and can't get through on 789 - how can I contact Virgin Mobile

Hi kkmc,

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

Sorry to hear that you've had some issues with your account. So we can get this sorted for you, please give us a call on 789 or 0345 6000 789 from any other phone. I understand that you're unable to call through any regular means. Is it possible to call via a friend or family member?

That'll be the quickest way to get this fixed. How's this looking for you currently?

Let me know as soon as you can.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Kt_lynch
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Account suspended and can't get through on 789 - how can I contact Virgin Mobile

I am having the same problem
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kt_lynch,

I've just replied to your other post here regarding this.

Let me know if you have any other queries.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos