Menu
Andydd68
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Account says "You can't edit services. Your account is going through changes today"

I'm trying to turn on roaming in France as per my other thread, but now my account says the above and I can't make any changes at all, any idea ?, it has said the above for the last 5 days. Please don't answer with phone up as I can't make ang calls !
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Account says "You can't edit services. Your account is going through changes today"

Hi Andydd68,

Thanks for postingSmiley Happy

Appreciate this is a difficult situation for you.

I will send you a private message shortly (red envelop, top left hand side) so we can take a look at this for you.

Look forward to hearing back from you.

Take care

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Andydd68
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Account says "You can't edit services. Your account is going through changes today"

Still o change. Roaming still not working and online account displays same message, I've filled in the above form, no point someone calling me, phone has no service here in France. Can I be contacted online/by email.

Thanks

Andy
0 Kudos
Andydd68
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Still no change. My account says the same thing, what the hell is going on ?

Why does my account say it's going through changes ?, what does this actually mean ?, one of the admins must have a clue.
0 Kudos
Andydd68
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

This is resolved now, ceo team looked and it and I can now edit it as normal, I have now service in France, alas not 100% fixed as I can't dial out but can receive calls.
0 Kudos