Menu
matthewric
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Account problem

Hello I have been a member of Virgin Mobile for some time and moments ago there was a catastrophic failure. Having attempted to call a friend a message was played saying calls to this number are bared. Also the website is not working it just says oops try again in a few moments. Currently being on hold to customer services from another phone listening to the music played some are up lifting and some drag you down and having my first call ended abruptly. My will to solve this problem fades not having just received a message telling me they have a problem and are resolving it I feel crushed by the disappointment and despair I now feel.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Account problem

Hi Matthewric,

Many thanks for talking to us in the Community and I'm very sorry to read that this problem with the account has left you feeling this way. I would like to know have you been abel to get in touch with your friend in the end and that confirming whether the number they have is indeed in service, are you seeing this on other numbers too?

I would like to look into this a bit more for you but would need some additional information.

I've sent you a 'Private Message', you can find this by clicking on the little purple envelope near the top right of the page.

Stay in touch and have a great day.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos