Menu
DanielSampson
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Account and Service

So I have had a number of problems with Virgin Media that span from my phone to the service I receive. I very rarely complain about anything, unless it's urgent I normally just wait it out and wait for a fix.

Now, my Virgin Mobile account is giving me so many problems I have considered buying out my contract and moving elsewhere; simply just because of the account. I had a phone call with someone from Virgin who stated that if I was to add funds to my account when my monthly bill was due it would take it out of the account and not my bank. However, I should of known better and when I woke this morning and checked my bank Virgin had took a lovely £34 from my bank, so in total you guys have had £84 off me this month. Not worth it one bit.

I tried to check if the money was still in the account but I was told my password was incorrect.? Apples autofill must not be working, so I filled it in manually and still nothing. No error message nothing. So I try to reset the password. I fill in the email and phone number and request it to be reset. The page refreshes and nothing happens, no message no errors nothing.

If someone could help to resolve this so I don't have to sit on the phone for an hour to be told I can't have my money back and that the website is having some problems that would be great.
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
enlli
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Account and Service

You mentioned Apple. Virgin's site does not work well with Safari. Try another browser. Chrome seems to work.

All Replies
enlli
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

You mentioned Apple. Virgin's site does not work well with Safari. Try another browser. Chrome seems to work.

DanielSampson
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I never thought of that actually, let me try and I will get back to you.
0 Kudos
DanielSampson
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Okay, I feel like such an idiot for not trying that before. I managed to log into my account now, thanks for the help Enlli.
0 Kudos