Menu
PeteA4
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Accessing My Mobile Account Online - Password Reset

Any advice welcome as I've lost count of the number of times of the last week I've tried to reset my account password using the online system!

Gone through the process of providing my account email and phone number and then entering the code and verifying I'm not a robot. However, I'm afraid the system just won't let me proceed any further and keeps telling me code is incorrect.

Arhhhhh.....!!!! Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Accessing My Mobile Account Online - Password Reset

Hi PeteA4,

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry to hear that you're having problems logging into your online account. Is this working for you now?

If you are still having problems with this, please let me know so that I can check this for you. I'll need to take more information from you, so I'll send you a private message. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this screen.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Pete,

Thank you for getting back to me. The main security word on your account isn't the same as your login password for your online account. You can reset this by calling to Customer Services on 789 or 0345 6000 789 because data protection will need to be cleared in order to change this on your account.

I have reset your online account, so all you need to do is go to Register and re-register with your mobile number. You don't lose any billing or data information by doing this, it just resets your account on the main server.

Please let me know how this goes for you.

Many thanks,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Pete,

Have you been able to register your account and access your online account now?

Please let me know.

Thanks,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

0 Kudos
PeteA4
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Many thanks Terri

All sorted now for both the main account and online access.

Much appreciated. Smiley Happy

PeteA4

0 Kudos