Menu
StevenDaykin
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Absolutly discracefull service from virgin

Only been with virgin for few weeks and I've had nothing but problems first with my account then with customer services and it seems never ending I'd defiantly not recommend these to any one PLEASE CHOOSE A DIFFERENT PROVIDER I'm happy with my phone and that's about it, even when I call customer service they cut me off n put me right to the start of the call today has been the only day when I got put through to James from Manila, Phillipenes in the saves department he fully understood were I was coming from and I actually seemed to be getting somewhere so thumbs up to this guy. Even the manager I got put through to who was dealing with my case was arrogant and didn't keep me informed with my complaints so I had to chase it up and even then he didn't call me back within the 23 hour frame I waited 4 days with nothing so now I'm waiting for a deadlock letter as I feel this is the only way I'll get this mess resolved
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Absolutly discracefull service from virgin

Hi StevenDaykin,

Welcome into the Community and thank you for your post.

I would love to help and would like to know the nature of the call into us so I may better help you?

I can understand that things can become frustrating when things don't go to plan. What's important is that we're here to help and look forward to hearing from you again soon.

All the best.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos