Menu
Mimimoomoo
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Abroad

Sitting in munich airport and i need to send a text to the uk. No signal.. No roaming. I have account access on my phone through the app which i can log into but i can't get the all important opt-in to switch on roaming. I get told they've sent me a validation code to my phone but my phone has no connection. I've been a loyal customer to virgin for years but now i see why people are whining.

And i can't call the call centre because i have no phone connection. And no opt-in to email. No chat staff available either even though it's only 4.30pm.

I just want to send one text!!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Abroad

Hi Mimimoomoo

Sorry to hear you were unable to use the phone abroad - we do recommend contacting us to activate the roaming before you leave.

Are you still away at the moment and do you still require some assistance getting this set up?

Many thanks

Mark Y
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Mimimoomoo
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi
Yes can you fix it for me. I had signal and an R when in Mauritius but back to no signal in India so that's why i didn't reply before i thought it was fixed.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mimimoomoo

Thanks for your reply.

I've dropped you a PM with some more information (purple envelope) - please respond to the PM directly and we'll get you some help with this.

Many thanks

Mark Y
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos