Menu
David63
Superfast
Message 1 of 17
Flag for a moderator

APPAULING CUSTOMER SERVICE!!

Contacted CS to give them my 5 examples of signal drops etc. only to be told they have to be half an hour apart. I was told by the advisor that nothing can be done and he very rudely hung up the phone. Absolute shocking from VM. Not happy at all.
0 Kudos
johnkennedy1963
Joining in
Message 2 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Re: APPAULING CUSTOMER SERVICE!!

I'm a mobile customer and have v media after being hung up on three times by rude stroppy customer services I'm seriously advising people to go to another supplier virgin are total liers deceitful company rude time waisted
0 Kudos
David63
Superfast
Message 3 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Couldn't agrree more.
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Hi David63,

I've replied to your PM regarding this.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Hi Johnkennedy1963,

Welcome to the forums.

I'm really sorry that you've had disconnections on the line. I want to help as much as possible here. Is there any query you have that I can help with?

Let me know as soon as you can.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
David63
Superfast
Message 6 of 17
Flag for a moderator

I received your reply thank but I'm afraid it wasn't very helpful as usual.
0 Kudos
David63
Superfast
Message 7 of 17
Flag for a moderator

It's a bad day when you have to just give up as a customer. Terrible.
0 Kudos
johnkennedy1963
Joining in
Message 8 of 17
Flag for a moderator

This forum don't seem to be very helpfull virgin are terrible company .to do business with mr Branson should be ashamed of his staff and how his company treat there customers No one on hear seems to have annything good to say about virgin I defnatly don't and am looking at the competition to move my phone and media to o2or sky look better every day
0 Kudos
SamKnows
Super solver
Message 9 of 17
Flag for a moderator

John you have made 2 posts none of which have been asking for help and then have then audacity to say this forum is not helpful, you have a member of staff politely asking you what he can do to help you did you miss that?

I would guarentee when you spoke to customer services you was rude to them and as such did not get much help and have said it was them who were rude. Calls are recorded, every Virgin staff i have dealt with has been friendly and polite. This forum helps thousands of people

Before you talk anymore waffle turn your computer off and go to bed.

0 Kudos
fireitup
On our wavelength
Message 10 of 17
Flag for a moderator

So Sam, would you guarantee I was rude to Virgin Customer Service during my experience with them? I am also curious at your statement that all calls are recorded. When I (politely) asked for a recent exchange with the sales team to be retrieved and listened to I was told that not all calls are recorded and the specific call that was made to me would most certainly not have been recorded.

I accept there is areas where this forum can help some people with incidental info but it is ultimately pretty damn useless for anyone with a real issue that only Virgin can solve and the fact that this is a Virgin forum on a Virgin website is also quite misleading.

So Sam, maybe you could guarantee John an apology because you don't help a bad forum to get any better with your attitude. 

0 Kudos