Menu
ss999
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

A week with no mobile signal - South Wales

I am about ready to throw in the towel with Virgin Mobile after having been a loyal customer for 20 years.

For the last week I have had virtually no signal (it's not a phone issue as others in the house also on Virgin have the same issue).  I keep getting put through to the Indian call centre where no one seems to understand when I ask to speak to someone who can tell me of known issues in my area.  On one occasion after having been put through to 3 wrong departments first, I eventually found myself talking to someone in the UK who did a check and said there is a problem and it was estimated to be repaired in 16 hours.  That was 3 days ago!!!!!!

I have just called yet again, to India of course.  The person transferred me and after holding for 10 minutes (the guaranteed 30 second message is a JOKE) I hung up.  I rang back to India and this time a different person said he could check for a problem.  He said there is a problem YES I KNOW THERE IS!!!!  and he offered me a weeks refund on my account.  I have my doubts that he actually had ANY info about my issue and just fobbed me off.

I am at my wits end here.  All I want is to speak to someone who is able to find out the problem and give me real info, not just being fobbed off as I have been.  Anyone got a number I can ring (landline as, oh yes, I have NO PHONE!!!!!)  Thanks

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: A week with no mobile signal - South Wales

Hi ss999,

have you tried entering your postcode into the EE service checker (Virgin Mobile works on their network) to see you can gain any further info' on problems in your area.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi ss999,

have you tried entering your postcode into the EE service checker (Virgin Mobile works on their network) to see you can gain any further info' on problems in your area.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

ss999
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hi AlexKid, thank you, your reply gave me more info than the idiots I have been talking to all week. Why didn't someone mention the EE checker to me???? I would still like some tips on how to speak to someone in the UK if anyone knows. I am sick of listening to someone reading off their script and then completely ignoring me when I ask something that they are not scripted for!!!