Menu
HaloOfAuva
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

A Bone to pick...

Greetings,

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

First off, Why is it so damn "IMPOSSIBLE" to use Virgin Mobile as a payment option on most sites out there? Example: Runescape, BuyGameCredit... Every time I go on these sites and try to pay for something they force me to leave you for a better network that actually allows payments. You used to support it but now you don't, and there was no reason as to why..

It's for this reason, that I'am considering changing networks - being able to do that as well as keep in touch with friends was that main reasons I joined this network, but since that's no longer an option..

Secondly, Due to the fact of above - I have credit that just keeps racking up, is there no other way to invest it other than waiting for my allowances to run out and then use them up? If not, i'll stop topping up then ill drain it - but will move networks after.

Here's hoping for decent answers,

~ The Auva
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: A Bone to pick...

Hi HaloOfAuva,

Welcome to the Community Forum, thanks for your post. Sorry to hear that you're having problems using Virgin Mobile as a payment option.

In order for us to look into this, please give our team a call on 789 (Freephone from a Virgin Mobile) or 0345 6000 789 (from any other phone) or 150 (free from a Virgin Media landline). You can also get in touch with us via WebChat: Contact Us

Thanks,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos