Menu
Gizzygirl
Just joined
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

789 Never works

Whenever I call 789 to get a balance it always says 'I'm sorry we are having a few technical issues so we can not get your balance, please try again later',  well I have been trying for weeks and it always says the same.  What is wrong?  I called the help desk and she told me to text 789789 and type BALANCE but that doesn't work either.  She also told me download the app, well there is no app for a windows phone.  Can anyone help?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: 789 Never works

I had a similar problem with a different provider, I called in and contacted their tech. support team. They had to correct some problems with my account (it was an account specific problem.) So with that in mind, ring 789, go with the tech. support option and report the problem again. Telling them that texting didn't work either.

In the mean time:
* Check your balance by logging into your account online: https://www.virginmobile.com/vm/login.do
* Call into 789, go with any of the options to get through to an agent and ask them to tell you the remaining balance left. They'll be able to see that info on their end.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

I had a similar problem with a different provider, I called in and contacted their tech. support team. They had to correct some problems with my account (it was an account specific problem.) So with that in mind, ring 789, go with the tech. support option and report the problem again. Telling them that texting didn't work either.

In the mean time:
* Check your balance by logging into your account online: https://www.virginmobile.com/vm/login.do
* Call into 789, go with any of the options to get through to an agent and ask them to tell you the remaining balance left. They'll be able to see that info on their end.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
Gizzygirl
Just joined
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thankyou.

0 Kudos
robkat
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Just dialled 789 and it is working fine.
0 Kudos
Daddidava
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Aren't you lucky.  I have never rung 789, I use the app. on my iPhone but I've just been charged 10p for a 14 minute call!

0 Kudos