Menu
Joegill
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

£6 mobile sim not delivered

I ordered my sim card on the 25th and received an email saying that it would be delivered the next day with a reference number but I doubted this as it said 5-7 days on the royal mail option that I had picked at checkout and I was right as it wasn't delivered on the 26th and I got another email on saying that I would be charged for the service on the 9th of December but it's the 2nd of December and I still havnt received my sim card and I'm getting really frustrated now what should I do ? Can someone provide me with a free number that I can get in touch the mobile team because I am now outraged at this iV been waiting for it for really long now also in the email under description it says standard sim but I didn't get the option to choose a micro sim card so will it be a 3 in 1 sim combination.
TOECUTTER
Joining in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: £6 mobile sim not delivered

I am in the same position , its frustrating and if you want to cancel after 14 days it leaves it rather short !!  

0 Kudos
chrispy1
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I ordered a new one last Friday 25th. Hadn't received it yesterday 1st. Phone Cs was told I should have had it. They sent out another one received it this morning.
0 Kudos
Ian_Nunthorpe
Dialled in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Same again - 4G SIM for £6/month double-data deal was ordered Friday 25/11, due to be sent by Royal Mail. It still had not arrived after a week, so I phoned again and allegedly another SIM should arrive tomorrow via Yodel. What's going on? Where's the problem? What would have happened if I had not phoned again? Why no explanation or updates if they have a problem?

0 Kudos
Ian_Nunthorpe
Dialled in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

The first new 4G SIM arrived today by Royal Mail's snail mail - 8 days after ordering. The second SIM ordered yesterday arrived via Yodel this morning - but the delivery man failed to use the front-door bell to alert us and took it away for delivery tomorrow!!!!! Hopefully he will use the bell then or knock a lot harder.

0 Kudos
chrispy1
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

My First one turned up today.
Right **bleep**-up. To activate it says in documents. If you still have old sim text READY and we'll send you message to let you know it's all done.
So sent text. No message back. So did it on line and it activated, till today then No service.
So phoned CS and was told when I text to activate yesterday it activated the first one! So I had to swap them over. Now you would think if you hadn't received one they would do something so it couldn't be activated.
What would have happened I the other one hadn't arrived?

0 Kudos