Menu
Robg1
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

4g or lack of it for loyal customers

I can't understand why 4g is not available for personal customers but is for business customers are your loyal personal customers (7 years I have been with vigin for mobile and b/b) second rate ? The 3G network is well past its sell by date now and 4g is standard for most other mobile suppliers. You share EEs extensive 4g network for your business customers but leave your personal customers on an outdated unreliable 3G network. I think it's about time virgin came out of the dark ages and 4g is available for all and not just the chosen few or you will find most customers moving over to EE just to use there 4g network which you share I'm no business man by a long shot but surely that's doesn't make good business sense on your behalf
Just flick the switch and let us all start using 4g
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: 4g or lack of it for loyal customers

Hi Robg1,

Thank you coming to the Community again and posting your comments.

I'm very sorry that one of the team haven't been in touch sooner with you. I can understand that there is amount of interest concerning 4G. We're always looking of was to improve our services and your feedback doesn't go unnoticed. If we do have any more news on this, please keep an eye out on our News and events and we'll update you there.

Please keep in touch and if you need anything then please let me know.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
vtank
Up to speed
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Cost.

I know ALOT of people with ultra cheap virgin mobile sim only deals on 30 day rolling contract which no other competitor can beat. I highly doubt 4g will come into play without a price increase.

0 Kudos
Robg1
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Just as I thought Ben no sensible response from Virgin just beat about the bush but no firm answers when we getting 4G and if not why not is it down to cost if so why do your business customers already get it as standard give the service your customers want or you will find you have no more customers
SIMPLE
0 Kudos
enlli
Knows their stuff
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Moved to 3 from Virgin some 8 months ago. Got 4G and now VOLTE. No extra money

0 Kudos
alpha123
Up to speed
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

jesus no matter how loyal or good a customer you are it wont effect 4g for one simple reason

EE said no to virgin using 4g.

business is a seperate issue EE wanted Virgin business for help with providing fibre to there 4g masts so that was a mutual business deal

0 Kudos