Menu
Jonhimself
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

4g for non business customers

hi is virgin planning to allow non business customers to use 4g anytime soon? And could you please tell me how long i have left on my mobile contracts. Thankyou Smiley Happy

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
enlli
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: 4g for non business customers

A much asked question about 4G and one to which there is no answer. The team on here will not know. I suspect not soon.

Ring 789 they should tell you how long you have on contract. And take with a pinch of salt if they tell you 4G is soon. They have been saying that since 2013!

0 Kudos

All Replies
enlli
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

A much asked question about 4G and one to which there is no answer. The team on here will not know. I suspect not soon.

Ring 789 they should tell you how long you have on contract. And take with a pinch of salt if they tell you 4G is soon. They have been saying that since 2013!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jonhimself

Thanks for your post Smiley Happy

As enlli suggested, there's no news we can share about 4G for residential customers just yet, but rest assured it's on our radar!

As well as finding out by calling the team, you can check when your contract is due for renewal via your online account here. Just click on 'Plan and device'.

Let us know how you get on.

Many thanks

Mark Y
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos