Menu
Gobsheen
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

4G on the horizon?

I know this has been discussed a million times but I can't find any useful info. I've been with Virgin mobile for a couple of years now and get a good deal that I'm happy with. But, my patience is going on the 4G subject and the time for me to move provider is getting very close. If Virgin isn't the only provider that doesn't offer 4G already, it soon will be.
Does anyone have good info on when it will be introduced?
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Darkstar1337
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: 4G on the horizon?

I used to have Virgin Mobile until the Data went something up for over two weeks, ended up at Three and never regretted it. I'm out of contract with them now but stayed with them because the 4G is wifi fast plus I get 1G of 4G, 600 minutes and unlimited texts for £10. As a VM customer they offer nothing for me to return (still have VM broadband)
HughJarsse
Well-informed
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

To be honest,

You have more chance of getting a flight on Richard Branson's first flights into space than getting 4G on Virgin Mobile..

They are still struggling to provide any sort of decent 3G signal, (see many, many posts on this site!!) leave alone 4G...

I have a phone on Orange 3G that is FASTER than a similar phone on VM with supposedly 'H' band, BUT..my 3G phone loads internet pages 33% FASTER than the 'H' one...

VM maintains that EE does not throttle VM signal....yet my figures prove THEY DO.....

4G...NO WAY, not this century, not from VM anyhow....Smiley Very Happy

dcweather
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I think they will go bust before that happens!

0 Kudos